Monday, February 4, 2008

Join the first pictures email list!

It's not yet go-time, but it's get ready time. I went and bought Jacob's car seat and stroller today (thanks to gift-certificates from Grandma Barnes and the G-boro crew). Since it never hurts to get prepared for an early arrival, I'm doing my best to make sure that I'm ready to bring my son home! I have my cell phone turned up, our apartment will be cleaned (soon), and the doctor's phone number in my wallet.
My new task is to assemble THE LIST. The list will be those who want to see the first pictures of Jacob via email. If you don't want to be the last to know the details and to see the pictures, make sure you are on THE LIST. While I will post on the blog when Jacob is born (within the first few days) sending the email will be a top priority, after insuring the safety and relative happiness of my wife and baby!

So, if you'd like to be on the list, please email me at LCMDAN@aol.com, and put "I wanna be on the list!" in the subject line. That way I have your email address when I open my email. Family and people who email me frequently are on the list already. If you're unsure, email me anyway.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Ashley is doing well and Jacob shows more life every day. Keep us in your prayers as we enter these last 10 weeks!

Love love love,

Daniel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this may be presumptuous of me...but i am assuming that i am on the list?

love always,
grayson,your sister-in- law

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.