Wednesday, October 3, 2007

First Trimester Down

Today marks the end of the first trimester...at least according to the dates we've been given thus far! I think my body wanted to make sure I didn't forget the nausea of trimester 1 by reminding me throughout the day today. Oh well, it also reminds me of the life growing everyday inside me- and in that I get endless amounts of pleasure.
I don't really think there's been much external growth within the past few weeks...
In the past week, Daniel and I have done quite a lot! This past summer my music loving dad got us some concert tickets to a Dave Matthews Concert here in Phoenix...and aside from the 2.5 hours in traffic to get there (ugh), we had a great time and a real date. The next day we moved. again. And thanks to Daniel's family and lots of willing college (LCM) students, we got the majority of our stuff into this apartment Wednesday night. This move was into our official apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. We feel like royalty. Though I believe rent and all the living costs of this (and all) big city are utterly obscene, this apartment- our home, is SO very much worth it. And I know how much more we'll appreciate it in the coming months!

2 comments:

Christy said...

can you guys send us your email address and new mailing address? if you don't know our email address just send it through facebook.

congrats on the new place! can't wait to see pictures!

Steven said...

i can't tell for sure...but I think he looks like a Steven...or she looks like a Stephanie!!!