Sunday, October 28, 2007

Poll time

We're at about 16 1/2 weeks...and there finally some belly changes! In addition, tomorrow we get to hear our baby's heartbeat again and then one week from tomorrow (on Nov 5) we'll know whether we're having a girl or a boy! That is, we'll know as best as possible until our baby is born :)

So, what do you think: is it a girl or boy?

Other than awaking a few nights ago because of a 'twitch' in my stomach and the occassional twinge or bubble, everything is pretty boring (in a good way I suppose). Though, I can't wait until I can feel some kicks and Daniel can join in on the fun!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Jesse thinks boy. Christy thinks girl. Lily courteously abstains.

Christy said...

We can't wait to hear the big news! Yay Baby Pugh!

tpack said...

my stomach is bigger than that and I'm not even pregnant. I think there's a different word forit.