Sunday, December 5, 2010

Crop circles...and Christmas Pageant!

As you may already know, Jacob is fickle about things being in certain order such as Dominoes being in a perfectly straight row. Well, he's taken to grabbing laundry, books, CD's, whatever and creating lines around the ENTIRE apt. This has become his new hobby and frankly, it is really fun (and curious) to watch him work. This was his Saturday morning work of art.


And we can't forget the Thomas update: 38 wks on this Tuesday and as of last week, the Dr says he is as low as he goes and my body has already began prepping. My (im)patience and comfort level fluctuates hourly- I originally aimed to work until Friday, but we decided this weekend to call Wednesday the last day.
Crazy how different pregnancies can be: w/ Jacob I was so swollen and impatient I thought I would bust. With Thomas I'm only slightly swollen and work and family keep me distracted...but I'm guessing Thomas is bigger because I literally feel like I'm gonna bust.

Finally, a little taste of Jacob's Christmas concert last Friday: cutest thing ever. We still can't believe how well he did being just over 2 1/2 with all the older kids; we're obviously proud! Now, the quality of video....not great. And us laughing and jiggling the camera does not help. But, just to share a taste, this was the most hilarious of the bunch.





10 comments:

Melissa Pearce said...

These crop circles are HILARIOUS. So glad you got that on video. What a creative little guy!
Also, there was no last video?

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say the fact that he included his peanut butter in his 'crop circles' was pretty cute. He is quite the imaginative little child and provides some wonderful entertainment for a procrastinating college student like myself!

Keep up the good work Jacob! I suspect him and Thomas will make a wonderful team of distractions for me during the spring semester! Cant wait!

-Rachel

Anonymous said...

so cute and so motivated.

nothing is random.
it all makes sense now.

i need to get MORE.


oh, geekob.

Anonymous said...

yeah, no last video.


what'supwiththat?

Grandparents Chell said...

Yea, Ashley. You look great, and we are thrilled you are giving up your long commute in Phoenix traffic while "waiting to bust".

Jacob has a great sense of what's appropriate in the perimeter fence. I can only imagine what you Chell kids would've chosen to include. Yikes.

Can't wait to see the historic "18 minutes" when it posts...

Grandparents Chell said...

AWESOME sheep, Jacob!
You're a star BAA-AAA--er!

Enjoy that new Christmas tree.
Thanks for calling to tell us about it.
Love and hugs, Ma and Pa

Anonymous said...

good job jeeeekob, jeeeekob good job!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

it's on. change the name of the blog.



cause it's on.

Anonymous said...

It's SOOOO cute! I laughed and cried at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Is Bigfoot Actual or pseudo? For around four hundred a long time, there have been reporting’s of a guy like creature that's completely covered in hair.
[url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]bigfoot facts[/url]

Blog Archive