Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And now for something completely different

As we sit in this hospital room awaiting a discharge, I thought I'd use this opportunity to bring you two videos that if I don't post now might be forgotten- lest someone think we play favorites. And, let's face it, you all are hungry for more. Thomas is doing great. He's eating, pooping, and sleeping right on que. Ashley has been cleared to be discharged and we are waiting for the pediatrician to discharge Thomas. Jacob is at school waiting patiently to meet his new baby brother. So, on to the videos.

Here's one featuring Jacob on the exercise ball.


And here is Jacob as an architect. My has he grown before our eyes. Last week he started to essemble books and shoes into rows. But Sunday Morning he took started making these "tunnels", like little pup tents, for his stuffed animals to sleep in. We didn't want to stop him from his project. But we quickly became aware at the magnitude of his endeavor. Enjoy!


If/when we get home today I'll get more pictures of Thomas as we settle in. I would change the title of the blog, but Ashley created this blog, not me, back in 2007, and I still don't have administrative rights.
Thoughts or suggestions on what we should title the new blog? I'm leaning toward "Jacob and Thomas + their handlers" or "those Pugh boys" or 'D' n 'A' strand.
Mucho amor,
D, A, J, and T.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob.


Your projected lifecyle for Tier 1 was perfect. We are so pleased to see control data that looks so promising!!!

Have your HR call the office!!!
Great work!!!!!!!!!!

Grandparents Chell said...

OMG! We have tears streaking down our faces as we laugh hysterically at the legs and arms and assorted body parts that extend from the tented books! The piece de resistance is poor Winnie the Pooh? whose shelter leaves a bit to be desired. Jacob is a brilliant entertainer and will be a stellar big brother. Translation of Thomas' words? "Look..I love my toes to to..to.. kick you!" Love and hugs.

Anonymous said...

I vote for 'D' n 'A' Strand, ha.

-Rachel

Lois said...

I am at work, during my lunch hour so I can't view the videos (will do that at home) but I had to check back to see if there were pictures of Thos. SOOOOOOO cute...of course!!!

What beautiful eyes, and sweet face, and just cute everything....looking forward to those pics of Jacob meeting Thomas...what a little whipper snapper as Grandpa Barnes would say!!

Congratulations!!!

Love Lois

Anonymous said...

whipper snapper indeed.

hadn't even heard that one in a while but yep. definitely.

Anonymous said...

I totally TOTALLY hear Ma Chell laughing hysterically all over the 'tunnels' there - from the very first sight of Winnie The Pooh - and then I hear that in my head + what I'm seeing = For those of you that don't or can't understand this sum, you have every last spoonful of my most heartfelt sympathies.

Those of you who DO understand this sum, I commend you. Keep it up.

Blog Archive