Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

This Wednesday, I finally begin my career. I'll be a high risk dietitian for several Phoenix WIC clinics- which is pretty much what I've wanted to do since beginning school (at least the purpose of the organization is what I've wanted to support since forever). As a M-F all day thing with a hefty commute, this family has some serious change coming soon...though let's be honest: Daniel and Jacob will be fine. I will take longer.
Despite employment as a dietitian, let this be said: cookies will continue to be made and consumed in this household- if not by me, then by Jacob!


It may mean there is more video footage like this:

And with Jacob going to preschool everyday from 8-3:30....we'll see if naps go extinct.

In other topics, Thomas is growing well, the belly is certainly growing, and the idea of him being a calmer baby than jacob (at least in utero) is quickly fading. We'll get a picture of said belly up pretty soon- at nearly 24 weeks (on Tuesday), I'm feeling really good and not any larger than last time (phewww).

1 comment:

Grandparents Chell said...

Thank you, Ashley. for our picture "fix". We do believe you will be adding another capable cook to the lineup quite soon! The menu may get wild and crazy, but the surprises will be memorable.

So happy and pleased for you about your job status. Just don't get too worn out those first few days...D and J. Inc. will take good care of you!

Love you all. See you soon at Emily and Josh's wedding. Can't wait!