Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen!



Happy Easter Everyone!

We've been hearing from all angles that we need to post.

Today was Jacob's first true Easter Egg Hunt. He started out timidly, first finding a football-decorated egg and kicking it. The he started to realize that there were eggs everywhere. I followed behind him with his bag, and eventually he was pulling me by the bag to his next find. About two minutes into the hunt Jacob decided that I was dead weight. Thus, he pulled the bag from my grasp, and went to look behind a tree and out of my sight. They grow up so quickly, don't they?

4 comments:

Uncle Trent said...

Happy Birthday Jacob

Anonymous said...

0:47

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Blog administrator?

Whatever it was, you know who I am and I didn't do it.


Oh, yeah - almost forgot:

0:47.

Blog Archive