Thursday, August 27, 2009

The funny farm

As we wake-up with all the energy of summertime and hear little feet hitting the ground at 90 mph way too early in the morning, we know we're in for some entertaining moments, if not whole days. Jacob is constantly acquiring words, concepts, and silly behaviors, but acting like animals sees to be one of the more entertaining games. (As it should be!)
Here's Jacob one morning (as indicated by him still in his pajamas top) sharing some unqiue animal sounds with me. He knows more than indicated on the video, but you can probably still see how his rendition of some animals is rather humorous. -I for one enjoy that the sheep says "da daada". Right now, everything is dada...and though when he needs something i'm "mama!" to him, all other prodding as to who I am is answered with a proud and giggled "dada".

PS-we're not squirrel haters. They just eat all the birdseed which is not for them and are therefore told to go away. Hence, Jacob thinks all squirrels should be told to "GO!".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How CUTE! We miss you guys so much. If youw ant to bring him out to Colorado, you are all welcome. ~ Jennifer

Grandma Chell said...

Absolutely adorable! I miss his yelling at the squirrels out front in NC, but I think he'll be great for Squirrel Patrol for years to come!
I love his hyena, as it seems to convey his "inside joke" mischievousness. The bird tweets are priceless. I bet he'd LOVE to go to the zoo. Hey, the NC State Fair has a terrific petting zoo. (I know, I know. Can't blame us for trying) Love you forever.

Anonymous said...

bye bye.

HA!

Grayson said...

oh goodness,I just have the urge to fry him up a vat and eat him! he is...the English language has no adjectives for him, sorry.


p.s.the above is in no way to be taken literally or out of context. i love my nephew too much to eat him...fried.