Saturday, August 30, 2008

This is a "hold over" post as we're planning the big post for his upcoming 5 month milestone (this week). However, we've been doing some fun exploring in our new home town and have some neat pictures to share.

One day, we went to the Berkeley Marina just miles from our home and walked a bit out on the pier (not the whole way because it may just be the longest and windiest pier I have ever experienced). Over Daniel's left shoulder you see the skyline of San Francisco and hiding behind the other shoulder is the Golden Gate Bridge.

Another day we went to San Francisco with the Loomis family (Heather, Jon, and Jackson, who are also here from AZ). While in the city, we got some delicious bread, fantastic views, and free entertainment from the sea lions on pier 39.

...and then at the end of the day- Jax and Jacob conked out in the car.


While this video has nothing to do with leaving the apartment, it does have to do with how we've been spending our time. Jacob is becoming a real laugher and we love discovering what gets him giggling. In this video, I'm mocking the little head shiver he gives us before peeing and he seems to find it just gut wrenching hilarious. Aren't you glad I explained?




2 comments:

Grayson said...

Ashley- you sound absolutely RIDICULOUS and i love it. i have tears in my eyes from pure laughter.You guys look like you are surely enjoying it all there in Berkeley. I love you. I miss you and hope that you all stay happy and healthy. I can't wait to see the next big 5 month post. I shall be waiting...
W

Ashley said...

How cute is that giggle?! I can't wait to see the 5 month post. He's so big!

Blog Archive