Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome Colby!

At a wopping 3 weeks 5 days old, Jacob is officially no longer the youngest in the family. His cousin, Colby John, was born at 12:15 pm in Raleigh (NC) to Daniel's sister Traeci and husband Mark, making 15-month old Samuel a big brother. Fortunately, everyone is healthy and happy. We can't wait to meet Colby when we come to NC in June!

On this front, it appears that Jacob has a taken a new interest: eating daniel's nose and licking his cheek. It's bizzare but admittedly hilarious, as Jacob will literally inch his way up Daniel's chest like a little caterpillar just to get some of the "face" action. Silly kid.


Last Monday, we made a trek to see the pediatrician due to a nasty little cold Jacob somehow got(poor kiddo), and while there we found out that Jacob had gained about 1 1/2 lbs. since birth. That was rather exciting and reassuring! Now that he's almost completely over his congestion issue, he's getting into more of a wake/eat/sleep rhythm and it's looking like Jacob is a morning person! However, I've failed to grab the camera in the morning...so, for today it looks like I've got some shots of him sleeping to share:)


2 comments:

Grayson said...

I must say that you two did a great job. This child is so adorable.

love you all.

Ashley said...

I have to say...when I read about Jacob's desire to bite Daniel's nose, I thought, "awwwww, how cute!" and then...I saw it. And now, I think I'm a little disturbed....

and then I realized...it IS Daniel's child...he has to have some weird and out of this world behaviors :-P

Blog Archive