Saturday, April 12, 2008

Jacob goes Hollywood

Well, it took 4 days, but I finally figured out how to upload video. The other day, we tried to do a video conference call with Jacob's cousin Samuel, who, coincidentally, was being babysat by Ashley's dad. The video feed didn't work, and we felt bad for Grandpa Jeff and all that he is enduring back in Raleigh, so we made a video for him. Now, finally, I have found a way to bring that video to him, and, in the process, to all of you. Enjoy! I have more pictures, and I'll post them sometime soon.

Ashley, Jacob, Grandma Ruth and I are doing great. We eat a lot and sleep sometimes, but mostly we just stare at those big eyes staring up at us.

Enjoy the videos!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! He's quite the little movie star!

Grayson said...

Jacob's Aunts think he is so precious and tiny. Love the noise!!

Ashley said...

How cute! Aw. It is so amazing to hear you guys with him!