Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Les cousins

Last weekend, two of Jacob's cousins, Colby (center, 14 months) and Samuel (right, 2 1/2) were in town for a wedding- along with their parents, of course! Jacob adored having more family and fellow mischief makers living with him for a couple of days.

They had so much fun banging on pots...

Yelling at squirrels eating the birdseed...

And chatting it up.

(I'm uploading the video)

Sadly, the only shot of these adorable boys jazzed-up for the wedding. I had the camera with me the whole time...but failed to get more photos.

Here's the wedding aftermath: it was about 9:30 pm on Saturday night. What can I say, we like to party hardy.


There are more to come- and now we're in NJ with the whole Chell family. Craziness is already ensuing and I'll prove it with pictures soon!





3 comments:

Grayson said...

daniel- glad that you could make it up to NJ for the 4th. had a blast! can't wait to see what pictures you'll chose; they're all so adorable. love you. miss you already.

Ashley said...

I'm anxious to see pictures of Jacob in GP!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the photo of the cousins. I wish Parker was there too!

Tally

Blog Archive