Monday, June 8, 2009

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since our last post...yikes. A quick synopsis of our life for the past month:
-Daniel finished his first year of seminary, so then we said goodbye to some amazing friends in Berkeley and drove to Phoenix
-We stayed for several days with daniel's parents and Jacob got to do lots of 'swimming' (and I made no progress on my thesis- but that's a whole other story)
-We packed ourselves up again and traveled to the East coast where Daniel is interning as a hospital chaplain until mid-August
Phew!

There will be pictures to follow when I locate the cord to the camera and simultaneously have my laptop charged-up! Jacob is now 14 months old and it is truly amazing how much he changes everyday. And how hilarious he is...and I think he knows it. His new trick is to blow-kisses, say "bye", and shut the bathroom door on daniel as he brushes his teeth in the morning before work.
Spunky munchkin.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Welcome back to the east coast!

Blog Archive