Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kiss me, I'm Irish





Jacob is one special kiddo. His mannerisms, the fact that he is constantly smiling, and his love for life is what keeps the blog going. I keep thinking that we are going to run out of footage or things to say, but then Jacob surprises us again with a new talent.

You're really going to like this one. Pucker up!



Aside from that new talent, Jacob is busy with a couple of other hobbies. The other day I turned on Elmo's world, and Jacob sat and watched it!



Well, he stood and watched it. His cognation is really coming along.


One of his other hobbies are boxes. Ya-Ya (my mom) sent Jacob a box full of clothes, and while we were thankful for the clothes, Jacob was thankful for the box itself.



He has another box that he has formed a hole in so that he can take off his socks and pass them to us. He uses his boxes as a retreat from his parents.




We love you all, and don't forget to comment. It is the comments that drive us to post again.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Mucho Amor,

D, A, and J.

5 comments:

Grayson said...

...about the photo with Jacob and his fingers in his mouth...if we were perverts, which we aren't, we would think differently of him. Start 'em young i see.
Love you so very much.

Ashley said...

AH! Grayson! None of that. :-P

Jacob- you don't remember meeting me, but I'm blowing kisses right back at you!

Ashley and Daniel- Beware of the Elmo's world theme song. It's catchy and causes people to hum it all day long. Tell tale sign of "I have a toddler at home." :-)

I check your blog every day for pictures of your adorable kid. Keep 'em coming!

Ashley said...

grayson louise! (but I'm laughing at your comment).
and ashley- I agree with the elmo theme song as an earworm. We're talking hum it ALL day long. whew.

Anonymous said...

Awesome kissing! Can't wait to plant some of our own on those cute cheeks! Great video footage!
Yeh, I could see he was going to be a box lover...he even loved the recycled cardboard pieces. Looks as if he is outgrowing his "retreat with sock window". Crawling over the top of the box and causing its destruction will be the next thrill.
So....lots of new threads,eh? How far up can this "cute" bar extend????

Anonymous said...

I to am empressed with his congnative abilities. I believe that I will get him started with some pre-Calculus when he comes to visit in April. He'll be double integrating in no time.

Blog Archive