Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Goofy Grinner and other random poses

While in AZ, I've been able to resume running (from pre-pregnancy...perhaps "resume" is an incorrect term after more than a year has passed...). Jacob has been graciously accompanying me as we make use of a hand-me-down jogging stroller that is too large for our Berkeley apartment. While on these runs he tends to groan and listen to his voice vibrate, space out until we pass other dogs, runners, trees, etc., or as you can see, sleep.

*note: in no way is the Cardinals gear intended to be a slap in the face for the Panthers. We love the Panthers. Jacob has a Panthers jacket that he proudly wore a few times a few weeks ago- and will wear again....likely after we return to Berkeley. But we're in Phoenix and Daniel (and family) is a ticket holder and proud Cardinals fan, too. Anyway, "Go Cardinals" and on with the pictures.

This photo, as you can see, was Jacob frustrated at me for even thinking about interrupting his music for a photo op.

And now for the goofy grins and snotty face shots. Little boy still has some mean congestion / cough from the first day of 2009. But, he still is mostly smiles and we're thankful to have seen all Jacob's cousins, germs and all.

(And Chells: like the onesie?)
Here's Jacob eyeing the dog and the pool - from safe indoors.

That's it for now- Jacob played with his friend Colby (they're less than a week apart in age) a few days ago and there are some humorous shots to post...but, alas, I do have to do thesis work. I'm proposing my thesis this Tuesday, for those who are interested. Wahoo! forward motion on being nearly complete with my Masters!

2 comments:

Grayson said...

Jacob-we need to take a snapshot of us wearing our purple, Jerry shirts together! I have the same one...just not a onesie, my loss really. Anyway, you're cute and have a pretty cool family to dress you in such attire (referring to the cardinals cranium accessories as well.)
Maybe in a few months when you're my size, I'll let you borrow my shirt, since this one will no longer encompass your body.

Anonymous said...

Thats on pretty good looking nephew.