Saturday, December 1, 2007

Yay, December

Welcome to December...it sure does feel like these past few months are flying by! This pumps me up for several reasons; one of which is we go to NC at the endish of the month (yay!). Until then, Daniel will be working his tail off with holiday related things for the many different age groups he works with, and I'll be doing the clinical dietitian thing. And I'm happy to report that 1 week down working in a hospital and I didn't get thrown-up on and I didn't pass out. I believe that is worth celebrating.

This past week, I turned 24 and got so many messages of "happy birthday"- and I thank everyone who did that!! It made me feel very special. I got a very cute and long-thought about gift from Emily and Grayson and I'm wearing it in the following picture:) Really, I've come to learn that an apron may serve its best function as a pregnant lady bib; I swear, I've never left so much of a meal or snack behind on my chest, belly, and lap. This should make me look cuter as i swirl further into slob-dom. :)

I also got a bunch of my hair cut-off and am sporting the chopped look.... I was surprised by how much it didn't phase me to cut off so much. It still makes me chuckle that I really didn't feel remorse over loosing the inches...


As a side-note, despite what it may seem, I'm not that in to posting so many pictures of myself. But, I want to be able to include my family (and friends) in the growth, the changes, the daily life kinda stuff. Just thought I'd put it out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your hair looks great and that actually would be a really cute dress but since it is an apron and doesn't have a back that would be a problem wouldn't it...

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut and can't wait to see you at the end of the month! Have a safe trip back and try to stay sane over the next few weeks.