Monday, November 19, 2007

Finally Fall

Here in Arizona, I'm thrilled to declare that it's beginning to feel a lot like Autumn. Though the daily high temps still hit somewhere in the mid 80's, the evenings are crisp and the nights require a blanket on our bed! Being that I'm now my mini-furnace self x 2, it's a pretty amazing feat to need a blanket on the bed... I love waking-up snuggled up to your face with the blanket and having just your nose feel a bit chilly.

Other than the "thrilling" weather, there isn't a whole lot else to report:) Jacob is now flying around in circles in my belly and already enjoys some games. His favorite game appears to be moving every little bit of his body when my tummy is covered up and then freezing when we try to see him in action. His other game includes moving on one side of my belly, then waiting until Daniel puts his hand there to kick around on the complete other side. Sneaky little one.

Here's a very silly belly shot at 19 1/2 weeks- this Thursday marks the halfway point in the pregnancy! Truthfully, the belly has grown, but the degree all depends on time of day and how much I've eaten...so, sorry to disappoint (Perhaps Grayson or Emily?:) ) if it doesn't look like there's any drastic change happening yet.




I hope everyone is preparing for a warm and delicious Thanksgiving! I know Daniel's getting prepped for the huge Turkey leg and I'm getting really pumped about fresh cranberry sauce. If you're traveling....good luck and please be safe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob, enjoy that turkey and cranberry sauce! Happy Thanksgiviing to your Mom and Dad, too!! Hope you will have the pleasure of feeling Jacob sucking his thumb or hiccuping-almost tickles!! We're having warm weather here, too, but expecting rain for the holidays..maybe a cold snap so we can have another fire going in the fireplace! Much love Repass Family

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, including the little scamp who's reminding you that he's growing every day. We love your gifts of updates, text and pics, A and D! Exciting journey for us all!
And Ashley, enjoy your upcoming birthday this Tuesday. Soak up all the love around you and know that we keep you in our hearts. (OK..I confess..and then we tell some funny stories about you and laugh at some of the crazier memories and look at some of the wacky pictures...)
We absolutely adore the three of you!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!Aren't you glad you are not hearing me sing??? Ask your Mom why not!!!It's pretty scary!! Have a fun day, with cake and ice cream and pickles???!!! Jacob would love some sweets I am sure!!!

Blog Archive