Saturday, June 4, 2011

Making up for lost time!

I'm not sure where May went. At work, I have to schedule clients 3 months out...and I'm struggling to remember that is scheduling for a time when we'll be back in Berkeley!
In the past few weeks: Thomas began sitting independently for 20+ seconds and tasted his first solid (just last night), while Jacob ended his first school year and is now on "vacation"! Ma arrived on Wednesday to help us during the "vacation" time...as only Jacob gets such fun while mom and dad have to keep working. And, as seen....everyone is in love.
More videos are being taken as the boys start to truly interact and Thomas shines his hilarious personality! Enjoy.
Dancing, singing, mild sitting involved.

Video contains little white bodies in the tub.

Last night, without any grimacing, gagging, or even mild nostril flaring, Thomas ate his first solid: avocado! He appeared to love finally having something other than mom's milk on the spoon and was grabbing my hand for more. He acted as if he'd been eating it for months....

4 comments:

lois said...

I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE HOW LIL THOMAS HAS GROWN!!
I just want to kiss and squeeze those adorable little cheeks and legs....and hug...love the videos....makes me laugh....look at them at work sometimes for a chuckle!!

Thomas, guess I need to start working a little harder on your birthday sampler.. hope to have it finished before you are driving!!!! :) Can't wait to meet you...

I KNOW Grandma Chell is in seventh heaven with you boys!!! Love to all of you...
As you have little ones in your home, I am saying goodbye to Cody for his last year in high school-moving to LG to live with Arturo's family ...he is so excited...but I'm sorta faced with empty nest...Kevin may move back with a friend, too. And Gregory will stay in LG while Cody is there...he is coming out for a visit this summer, though...Craig, Kevin and Cody are on their way as I write this.. Moral of the story...enjoy......

Keeo those videos and pics coming....Have fun with Grandma!!!

Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious. That is mostly all I can say. When did little Thomas get to be SO big?! Eating real food now? Eek. Don't let him get too much bigger before I get to see him, ha. They truly do grow too quickly.

There were so many videos that it made me smile! Excellent update. I can't wait for more, but more importantly, I can't wait to see you all! July can't come soon enough.

Lots of love.
Rachel

Jennifer said...

Wasn't avocado one of Jacob's favorite foods? I seem to remember Jacob's first birthday involving a guacamole frosting on cake.

Your 2 little men are SO cute. All the best! Jennifer

Anonymous said...

na na na
na na na

NA NA NA
NA NA NA

-----------------


GONNA TAKE A SHOWER - in the bathtub