Sunday, February 14, 2010

caught in the act

Just a few silly shots of our jacob monster from this week
This one occured at 6:30 one morning. Despite his expression, I in no way woke him up rather vice versa. But the hair cracked me up enough to snap a shot.

I had walked into the kitchen to put away the rest of lunch and when I returned Jacob informed me "I cut the 'cado mama'. Yes, yes you do Jacob. (plastic knife for fake vegetables...or real and ripe avocados.)

And this is what happens when Jacob isn't ready for bed and beelines for our bed when we turn our backs to get his pj's, put away the towel, etc. He proceeded to jump on the bed and collapse into giggles when asked why he was jumping on our bed naked.

This was a game Jacob created while with Daddy:


We sure do love this hilarious little munchkin...

1 comment:

Grayson said...

Your child cracks me up. He seems to have grown so much in just a few short weeks...it's A-MAY-SING.