Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back in Berkeley

After some 2 weeks of traveling, Jacob, Daniel, and I are all back home in Berkeley. Phew! Easter in NC with the ENTIRE 'Chell' family was truly spectacular and I couldn't have asked for more from that trip! Jacob loved playing with everyone, trying to chase a blind Maddie (dog), eating messily, and confusing us all by crawling everywhere instead of using his newly acquired skill of walking.

(J's reaction to the bday candle.)






We met up with Daniel in Houston, where our precious Godson Parker was baptized! While there Jacob got to play with Parker (who handled Jacob's tackles and deathgrip-hugs with laughter) and his giant canine buddies Carolina and Shasta, along with seeing his Aunt Tally and Uncle Trent, Didi and Yaya, great grandparents, and even some second cousins, etc. He also got to have another birthday bash thanks to Aunt Tally, and got some more bday loot to play with (and share). Jacob eventually decided to walk again while in Houston and began walking in longer spurts (30 steps at once!).

3 comments:

Grandma Ruth said...

Oh goodness...such glee from our two babies! Can't you just see the future MISCHIEF FACTOR percolating???
P.S. I received my first Jacob-going-solo cell call last night, Ashley initially unaware. Jacob's "too quick" disinterest in the talking phone was a dead give-away that our boy was up to something.
"Let the rumpus begin!"

Grayson said...

hey, some of those photos look so familiar to me. The photographer must be a really awesome sister of Ashley...and her name surely is not Emily, so i guess that leaves me? :)

I am so glad that y'all had such a good time with the Houston Gang.
Miss you and love you all.
W

Big Red said...

I'm sorry, but I know the true meaning of Team Jacob, and as the nerdy girl that I am, have to say:
awe. some.

I miss you guys beyond words.
<3